Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mile Marker 6: Discussing Babies

My sister was due to have her third child on March 1st.  My husband and I even drove home for the birth.

The birth did not happen that weekend.

In fact, the Dr. did not even induce until March 10th.

Baby Nyeema Ella-Jane was born Monday, March 11th at 12:10 pm.  She was 8lbs 3ozs and 21 inches long. :)   She is precious!

Just moments later, my sister (keep in mind she just gave birth to a baby) was face timing me!

A few days have passed now, and mama and baby are home and healthy.  I couldn’t decide who Nyeema looked more like (out of her two older sisters), so I tracked down baby pictures of each of them at the same age (a day or two old).

Nizaria, Xenniyah, and Nyeema

New baby Nyeema, definitely looks like Nizaria! I won’t get to meet the new baby for a little while. :( Hopefully it works out to head home for Easter, but I’m not sure yet.  It’s times like this that I wish there weren’t 8.5 hrs and 550 miles separating our lives.  I am very thankful for technology that allows us to communicate almost every waking hour. :)

The more time that passes, the more I want to be a mother.  It seriously seems like anything and everything makes my desire grow.

We recently got a new puppy (as mentioned in a previous post).

Catahoula Molly!

She is all things snuggly and adorable! Even this puppy is making me want to have a baby!  I just put her little legs around my neck and she will nuzzle me for the night.  Seriously, I’ve never met a dog that loves to be that close to a person.

I just have to keep trusting that my time will come and that whenever that is, it will be the perfect time.

Do I have any readers out there that are in a similar situation?  Tell me about you!

xoxo,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment