Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Mile Marker 14: Not So Wordless Wednesday

As I've mentioned before, I haven't had the chance to photograph any baby babies (the first 6 months of life).  As I've also mentioned before, my husband and I have started going to a life group at our church.  It just so happens that the couple that hosts the life group just had a baby a little over a month ago.  Even though I don't know her all that well yet, I decided to ask her if I could come take some pictures of her precious baby.

I'll be honest, I was stressing just a little bit leading up to it.  I don't have a collection of props.  Being that I've never done a baby shoot before and that I don't have any children of my own, I don't really know anything about baby temperaments.  This was a total learning experience!

Thankfully, mom over there, was super laid back.  I'm really happy with what I got (especially for my first baby photo shoot).










Left: Pacifier has just been removed.  Right: He realized the pacifier was just removed. :)

Thanks for stopping by for my Not So Wordless Wednesday! :)  To see other Wordless Wednesday blogs, click here!

Oh and if you're wondering, "What's up with that Hot Philosophy watermark?", then click here!

xoxo,
Linda

1 comment: